Welcome to our Community Nature Reserve!
- Spotting an Orange-tip or Small Tortoiseshell butterfly - Spring into Summer
- Look out for dragonflies and damselflies over the ponds - Spring into Summer
- From the hide at the seasonally flooded meadow, look out for Curlew and Snipe - Autumn into Winter
- Walk around the seasonally flooded meadow and listen out for the 'peewit' of the Black and White Lapwing - end of Winter.
- Take a look at the sightings' board and sign our visitors' book in the hide close to the car park - all year round.
- Look out for wild flowers. You may see Chewings Fescue, Crested Dog's Tail, Selfheal or Meadow Buttercup - Late Summer.
- Count the number of Canada Geese and White Swans - all year.
- Pick up acorns, leaves or 'mini-beasts' and place under a magnification lens at one of the 'magni posts' - all year.